Monday, July 12, 2010

Day One

Well, I have just about made it through Day 1 and it has been successful, I believe. I didn't get a workout at all in, although I did two "life" workouts. First I cleaned our swimming pool, which has turned green due to all the rain that got in when I forgot to put the cover on. I couldn't find anywhere what calories I burned doing that, but it had to be some! lol
My second workout came at the school, where I moved some furniture and cleaned out a nasty closet. Again, that should have burned a few calories!
As far as food goes, I was under 1000 calories, and am full at bedtime. I know I should not go that low, but I ate balanced meals all day and due to the lack of a formal workout, I felt it was ok for today. I also woke up late and just ate a morning snack since it was so close to lunch time. That accounts for the extra 250 - 300 calories I will consume on a regular day!
So far so good!

Angela 1
Bertha 0

0 comments:

Murder by Diet   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP