Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday

Well, I made it through the camping trip and I gained 1.4 lbs. Bummer....however, I do think some of the gain is from the sodium in the bacon I ate last night for supper. I really did attempt to eat right while camping, with the only exception being the pot luck supper on Saturday night. This weekend is going to present another challenge as we head to teacher's retreat on Thursday. Tradition says there will be bowls of candy sitting all over the place for us to munch on during our sessions. Since several of us are doing the 30 day challenge, I am going to put the message out for us to bring our own healthy alternatives. I am thinking drink mixes, fruit, and raw veggies. Maybe that will keep Bertha at bay while we are in classes. I don't want to work all week to lose 7 or 8 lbs, only to gain one back over the weekend!

0 comments:

Murder by Diet   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP